Guess what?! I’ve been nominated for the Expat Blog Awards 2013 Top List Writing Contest! It’s the first time Italy Project 365 has ever been a part of a blogger contest and I’m very honored and excited!
ExpatsBlog is an organization that gathers expat bloggers, helps to promote their blogs and provides information and advice for the expatriate community. It’s an essential meeting point for bloggers globally and for me, a nice little reminder that we’re not all completely crazy for leaving our home country (okay – maybe we’re a little crazy, but at least we’re in it together!). There are nearly 100 Italy blogs registered on Expatsblog.com, but only 5 of them are based in Bologna Italy, and Italy Project 365 just happens to be one of them!
The theme for this year’s Expat Blog Awards contest is “Top Lists” – bloggers must submit an article with a list about their country, region or city. This year, I’ve been nominated for my article entitled, “Top 10 Most Guarded Secrets of Bologna (and why you should visit Italy’s most underrated city)”, where I’ve revealed 10 fascinating things about my city that I think both expats and tourists alike would love to know about.
- Go to the Expats Blog site and read my article.
- “Like” my article by clicking the “Like” button at the bottom.
- Write a sincere comment of more than 10 words under my article on the Expats Blog site (please note that you may have to enter your e-mail address on the Expats Blog site in order to comment).
- Share this page with your friends and family!
- Subscribe to my blog below so I can keep track of voters.
If I win, I will send ONE lucky voter “BOLOGNA IN A BOX”, a package of all the typical Bolognese products, including Mortadella, Parmesan Cheese, Aged Balsamic Vinegar and, in place of real tortellini but equally delicious, Chocolate Tortellini. 100% made in Italy, hand-packaged and sent personally from me. Just make sure that you subscribe below after you vote!
Grazie a tutti and stay tuned!