Woohoo! Yippee! Eviva!
Can you tell I’m excited? And this time, it’s not about pizza. :D
I’m super honored, super excited and super surprised that this little blog here, once a mere pet project, has been nominated for an award by the one and only Italy Magazine!
Italy Magazine! Did you hear that? That’s like saying, as one fellow Italy blogger said, you’ve been nominated for an Oscar in the world of Italy bloggers.
In case you’re new to the Italy Magazine Blogger Awards, it works like this:
- Various Italy bloggers are nominated for different categories (i.e. Best Food Blog, Best Art & Culture Blog, Best Living in Italy Blog, etc.)
- Then the blogs with the most nominations are shortlisted.
- After that, the voting begins! And anyone can vote. So call your mom, dad, uncle joe, sister-in-law, dog and get out there and VOTE!
- Voting is taking place from NOW until February 27th, 2015.
Last year, Italy Project 365 was a runner-up for the Best Living in Italy Blog.
So, head on over to the Italy Magazine Blogger Awards virtual voting booth and vote for your favorite Italy blogs! There are some wonderful finalists out there who I know would really appreciate your vote!
How to Vote for Italy Project 365 (voting ends February 27th, 2015):
- Go to this site.
- Scroll until you see Italy Project 365.
- Click on “Vote for Best Living in Italy Single Post” under Italy Project 365 and, viola! You’ve voted!
Thank you all for your wonderful support!